Okay, firstly, I promise I’m not obsessed with Halloween. Now that I’ve put that out there, let me completely convince you otherwise.
- Some new options for third party candidates.
- A legendary (and possibly apocryphal) surgery with a 300% mortality rate.
- “C is for Clara who wasted away” I love Edward Gorey (plus baby names!)
- Old photos from mental asylums.
- Dancing fever and other historical manias.
- “Comme Emma Livry!” and other combustible ballerinas.
- Speaking of ballerinas, please give it up for Mary Wigman!
- Do you or do you not hit THE BUTTON?
- This weirdness from Labyrinth and good god David Bowie I miss you. And I can’t watch this without laughing out loud. Continuously.
- Kate McKinnon’s alien abduction. Still better than Signs.
- Pretty short film! Creepeh dolls…
- Premier Automne– wait, is that Zero?!
- In case you can’t tell, I’m a big fan of short films. Knock knock.
- This isn’t about Halloween so much as about death and acceptance and love. Voila, The Life of Death. Right in the feels.
- Wouldn’t mind going out with a rollercoaster ride.
- I don’t need any Ghostbusters hate, thanks. Just Kate McKinnon love and accents.
- Cara Delevigne as iconic movie villains. ‘Nuff said.
- The Count is creepy, right? The Count Censored is even creepier. We watched this in class to discuss transformative fair use.
- THIS, I love this. Pure weirdo joy.
That’s all folks!