This is going to be a quick one because I want very much to go to bed. France is great, my home here is beautiful. There’s so many amazing things to say but you know what? It’s tricky feeling so incompetent and ineffective. I can’t do anything because there are still so many things to figure out.
And I’m used to being a pretty effective, efficient individual.
To get my bearings and settle in, here’s what I need to find.
- A Bio-Market: Check
- A Movie Theater: And see how many English films (or films aver sous-titres) there are
- A Library: And how many books in langues etrangeres- particulierement anglais.
- A Farmer’s Market: Check
- My University: Check
- A Patisserie/Bakery near my house: Check
- A Pharmacie: They’re EVERYWHERE
- The Way to get to Paris par train
I think those are the main things.
A links post will be coming in the not too distant future, but I’m scrambling right now.