There’s a lot to say right now, the main thing being that, because of a random five-day weekend (!) I was in Milan until a few hours ago. So all blog posts were postponed (haha, let’s just pretend I’ve been keeping up with a regular posting schedule). Also it looks like a yogurt in my fridge has gone missing.
So there will be future posts about Milan, but for now I have links crowding my bookshelf section, and it is my plan to dump those on you, as is my weekend ritual.
- A Call Me By Your Name clip (Because I’m excited, if you haven’t noticed from the previous ~20 times I’ve mentioned the film).
- I have a certain optimistic and inspiring new friend in France, and these pencils are really calling out to me as a Christmas gift for him (too bad I’ve already bought him something!) (Better). But if you have some Secret Santa business in your future, I recommend!
- I’m SO INTO this sultry incense holder (No. 69, of course).
- All the different shapes and sizes that families come in continues to inspire me. Read about the personal experience of a surrogate mother.
- Another short film makes me cry… the hope, the pain, the sacrifice.
- What does your life soundtrack look (sound) like?
This may be an upcoming list…
- Trying out different morning routines… what’s yours?
- Upcoming in Paris, this surreal poetic watery underworld. I need to go.