WordPress tells me the blog turned two today, which is adorable and I had no idea. As such, I have nothing more celebratory than the regularly scheduled Friday links post, rampant cramps, and a beauty hangover from seeing La Sylphide last night.
- The Eat Drink Vegan festival in Pasadena, California is tomorrow. It looks great fun and maybe someday I’ll go! (If that’s too soon for you (as it is for me 😉 ), the Salt Lake City VegFest is on September 8th.
- USPS is releasing popsicle scratch-and-sniff stamps, just in time for summer. By the way it’s getting up to 88 Fahrenheit here, today. I think I may need a real popsicle. It’s good that there’s some vegan Peanut Butter Mud Pie ice cream in the frigo.
- How RuPaul’s Drag Race is broadening the horizons of what it means to be gay in America. I don’t watch the show but I have a few friends who are absolutely devoted to it. I’m so glad it exists.
- So you want to date a New York Museum?
- The twin trick
- A smorgasbord of trailers I’m excited about: The Happytime Murders (all street, no Sesame), Won’t You Be My Neighbor? (Mr. Rogers is iconic- and yes, I understand those two trailers shouldn’t be anywhere near each other), Hearts Beat Loud (so sweet!), Fireworks (from the makers of Your Name), and a Pope Francis documentary.