Happy New Year’s (Eve) depending on where you are!
This is the last selection of links for the year of 2017, and it’s a blessedly short one.
Do you have New Year’s plans? It’s been bitterly cold here in Boston and will continue to be so tonight, so my evening looks like a cuddly warm stay at home affair. If I manage to stay up past 9:30. Jet lag. It’s still real.
- Speaking of 2017 (good riddance?) a parting look at all of the random pop culture moments you may have forgotten. Including the Sesame Street cover of Despacito.
- MovieBob trashes The Greatest Showman and I’m here for it.
- Other things that I’m here for? This beautiful collection of Italian cuisine-themed jewelry designed by Alison Lou. The collection name? Mama Mia.
- The importance of female creators in the niche perfume industry.
- The Reasonable Toddler, an adorable/hysterical series of illustrations by Lucy Kinsley.
- This Last Jedi training featurette (no spoilers) makes me want to be a badass.
- Loving Angelica Dass’s work (see top image). Here’s her Ted Talk.