I continue to be in France! That’s it for updates really (for now. stay tuned).
- Has Backstage Beauty Lost its Gloss?
- A new study reveals a correlation between flower color and fragrance, suggesting an evolutionary ‘strategy’ to appeal to pollinators through multiple coordinated channels.
- Why Stinky Socks May Bother Women More Than Men. Now if someone could do a study about people who leave the lights on after leaving a room?
- The art of lighting black actors, courtesy of Insecure.
- The insidious metaphor of the ‘biological clock’.
- A profile of the world’s most dangerous bird. We had one of these at The Stone Zoo and I had no idea it was so… volatile.
- Another essay on ‘you can never go back’, this time about parenthood.
- A makeup commercial that actually reads as action-driven. More please!
- A heartwarming animation about an avocado who desires to feel ‘whole’.
- This trailer looks good. Or is it just because I like Ansel Elgort now?
- Another trailer, this time for a fun-looking animation.
- And a final one, this time with a weird-looking animation.
It’s Wes Anderson. Go figure (but also so exciting!)