What’s happening with me right now?
- Reading (book): I’m two days and two chapters into Shirley by Charlotte Bronte. I’ve missed reading over the last month. We’ll see how long it lasts.
- Reading (poetry): Weirdly obsessed with Wordsworth’s Intimations of Immortality right now.
- Watching: I have to admit that I’ve been watching Game of Thrones to tranquilize my brain. I just finished season one.
- Listening: I’ve been playing Aicha by Cheb Khaled pretty much every day on the way to school.
- Eating: For breakfast, the pudding-like French soy yogurt in either pistachio or hazelnut-almond flavors, bread with doing jam, and fruit. For lunch, pesto, vegetables, and couscous. For dinner, vegetables and some protein type thing. Or my squash tofu curry.