I changed my desktop background (finally!). I was feeling the need for something pink and fluffy with unrealistic eyelashes.
- A brilliant deconstruction of the “woman are possible to understand” trope. Why women might have to be good dissemblers.
- The Lion King on a budget. I hope this is what the live action remake looks like.
- On discovering your story: “Obstacles you face come back to your belief system. They wouldn’t be obstacles if they weren’t challenging something within us.”
- “If you find yourself having to regularly indulge in consumer self-care, it’s because you are disconnected from actual self-care, which has very little to do with “treating yourself” and a whole lot do with parenting yourself and making choices for your long-term wellness.” What ‘self-care’ really means.
- Turning towards instead of away: the secret to an enduring marriage?
Skip the first four intro paragraphs.
- Meet Liu Yifei, the new Mulan.
- I’m a sucker for Miss Piggy. What will she wear?
- Three Christmas markets in Paris! A vegan one?