No preamble. Down and dirty style.
- Fortnum & Mason has a superbly beautiful (and fittingly spendy) Rare Tea Wooden Advent Calendar. All I can say is “GIVE ME THAT FUDONG WHITE PEONY KING!!”
- Remember dying of dysentery on the Oregon Trail? Well, now it’s a computer game and you can be a yoga instructor.
- As a seltzer lover, I came to the right place.
- Just some photos of Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall, the only celebrity couple that has ever mattered.
- Can we move my next raw materials exam to 9 pm?
- This might be my favorite HONY post ever. This man is the person I aspire to be. I’m ready to be illumined.
- I want this book.
- Sephora’s got a cool new campaign featuring its own employees.
- A quick video with Charlotte Olympia, she of the near-masterpiece footwear (plus bonus puppies!).
- Call me crazy, but I like What’s Happening Down There.
- Find someone who spits water on you the way Jon Stewart spits water on Stephen Colbert (and vice versa).
- Do you play that game where you imagine the stories of strangers you see? If so, this is the Instagram account for you.