Hi hi hi. I missed the links post last week not because I didn’t have enough to share, just from pure laziness. So it’s a bit heavy on the links today, but I have broken them down into bite-size and easily digestible categories.
- Robert Redford looking fine.
- How toTrain Your Dragon is trilogy-ing (!), and this time there’s a lady-dragon!
- Jamie Lee Curtis is back for a Halloween sequel!
- Doggies! Apparently service dogs go through intensive training and aren’t just born being helpful little angels?
- I’m considering a post detailing all of the ways the Tim Burton Dumbo trailer is a crime against the original.
- The next installment in the universe of The Conjuring.
- A wince-worthy compilation of Dad Jokes.
- The New Dad: What the evolution of stock photos shows about our changing understanding of paternity and parenthood.
- On avoiding the box and embracing your multi-faceted self.
- Body positivity is selling you something.
- Raising a feminist (with Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Trevor Noah).
- The stifling nature of masculinity today.
- Kate Spade’s Death and suicide contagion
If you or a loved one or a general acquaintance is struggling with getting through, please reach out to or for help. We’re all in this together.
- How ASMR became an internet phenomenon.
- This Parisian restaurant only lets you in with a baby or a bump.
- I’ve been following this illustrator for a long time and now she’s selling some of her prints of Etsy!
- Bumblebees use scent and color patterns to tell flowers apart.