TEN DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
I’m so ready.
Here’s what’s happening:
- Some shit-talking about the Golden Globes and their (sometimes absurd) nominations. Get Out is a comedy? Rly?
- How to sell cruise tickets? Carnival thinks tropical scents in a can might work. Aruba, Jamaica, oooh I wanna take ya.
- If John Boyega wasn’t already the cutest, here’s proof he’s also a family boy. Does he have a dog too?
- An odd but amusing card game.
- And given my love of hot seat, this seems totally up my alley.
- A computer-generated Harry Potter chapter? I mean, I miss new books being released that I’ll take whatever I can get.
- The New Yorker article “Cat Person” is taking the internet by storm. It’s really relatable.
- Here’s why.
- Polish and French Nature Word names. Some are out there, but I would totally name a cat Coquille.
- I’ve fallen in love with Raymond Peyote’s illustrations (even with the obsession with boobage), see the example above.