Apologies for the spurious posting but really in a #sorrynotsorry kind of way because I’m in France living my busiest and #bestlife.
I’ll stop with the hashtags now because I’m quickly losing all self respect.
- I like this Ted Talk about how there’s more to life than being happy. I’ve always thought of being happy as a very pure and rare feeling. I find I like my life best when I can feel contentment, or at least be at peace with whatever is going on with me.
- The story behind the greatest internet recipe comment of all time– you know a recipe like Kate Hepburn’s brownie one is going to spark some drama.
- How language defines our emotions.
- What women really need. Seriously, I didn’t know how much I was missing. Please add specifically gendered scissors to the list.
- It’s like if you had a country fair, but for nail art.
- I’m going to miss Halloween being in France. This haunted train ride is calling to me. And Spooky World has been texting me promotions.
- How Pennywise and the Babadook became gay lovers and gay icons. I kind of ship it. But I liked IT much more than Babadook.
- How to flirt. Short and direct.
- The trailer for The Killing of a Sacred Deer, which I’ve been hearing lots of good things about.
- Don’t be a tourist in Paris. I’m here for tango on the Seine.
- I find all the French-themed commercials I’m getting intriguing. This one even more so because it’s targeted to English speakers (most of my youtube ads are in French now). Also because Roger Vivier.
- Nice and satisfying moments. Can you think of more? (I definitely can- like opening a fizzy beverage, with the crack sound and the hiss).
- Disney animated movies ranked by Collider. Expect a future post on this because I have strong thoughts and feelings.
- I don’t think I’ve ever seen an article that resonates with me so much. How can you experience so much heartbreak over such small disappointments so far removed from your life? I don’t know, but you definitely can.